Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Project #Ummmm



This is the preproduction work for exercise/project 'I don't know the number'.We are to choose a quote or passage of our own and animate it using only the words spoken. Sounds groovy right? So what did I select for my project?


In case you have no idea where this clip is coming from I'll fill you in. Swipped from the DVD release of Sam and Ivan Raimis 'Army of Darkness' (referred to in some circles as The Evil Dead 3). If you haven't seen this movie and are into wacky horror movies with cheesy effects and life altering one-liners, I highly recommend it.
My proposed storyboard is below:

This is just the initial idea. I'm sure it will morph as I begin the production of the actual piece. I'm a little concerned that there are too many low points in the clip but I think I've got enough going on to bridge the gaps. Only time and a bit of work will tell.
Now for Killzone before my voucher expires.
-CJ-

No comments:

Post a Comment