Greetings friends! I'm back with the meager beginnings of a new AfterEffects project. We are asked to take some packaging, deconstruct it, and then animate it's reconstruction using AE. We are allowed to take some creative liberties but it should still be somewhat recognizable in the end.

I know the text is impossible to read so I will summarize here:
The packaging I have selected is left-over from one of my Bioshock (video game) action figures. I'm going for an underwater, very floaty, weightless feel to the whole piece. Objects will drop in, causing bubbles, moving around rather fluidly.
The packaging I have selected is left-over from one of my Bioshock (video game) action figures. I'm going for an underwater, very floaty, weightless feel to the whole piece. Objects will drop in, causing bubbles, moving around rather fluidly.
As a soundtrack, I will be using a clip from 'A Jewel Traced Through Coal' by Dimmu Borgir mixed with a minute dose of GarageBand effects for more underwaterness.
I'm nervous about how I'm going to pull off the always-moving, current-driven feel of water using AE. I'm sure it's possible but my skills are simple at best. I will do what I can and make this project bang.
I will see ya'll in a few with more Project DecoReco up-dates,
-CJ-
No comments:
Post a Comment