Friday, January 21, 2011

Motion Graphics - Intro and Inspirations

Greetings world! No...you aren't ready.

This blog will showcase the research, ideas, and work produced by myself in Motion Graphics at Sage of Albany. Stay tuned...it should be interesting.

Project 1:
This is a rather fun assignment:
Find 3x+ videos showing the 2D magic of motion graphics.

Here are my submissions-
Daft Punk's 'Technologic' (I've gotten into techno again)
A Scene from 'V for Vendetta' (I like this movie)

After seeing these and others, I'm desperately looking forward to playing with AfterEffects. Everything that I have seen done with that program looks breath-taking. Heres to hoping I can contribute something to world of motion.

The second piece of this project was to use static photos and use the basic tools of position, opacity, and layer styles to create a groovy video. Prepare to be amazed!


So maybe it won't win an academy award any time soon but it is a start.
'Til next time.
-CJ-

No comments:

Post a Comment