Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Project 2 - Countdown to...





Another rather simple task:
Animate a 5 - 1 countdown again using Photoshop to animate.
Step one is to produce storyboards for the proposed animations (posted below). The second step, which will be posted this coming monday, is to actually produce the animation. When will we move to the 30 hour day? Then I may actually get some time to play around.

Version 1: Countdown to Truncation

Version 2: Countdown to Publication

I have another idea for the animation that I will storyboard and post tomorrow night after work/school. See you soon.

*Up-date* As promised, my third idea. This one is a little 'foggier' to storyboard but I'm hoping the main idea will come across. It's a matrix of shapes that I will light and delight as needed to form the numerals. It may be a bit more than needed for the project but I had to get the idea out.

Unlit Matrix

Possible Lighting Shifts

Which one shall it be?
-CJ-

No comments:

Post a Comment